CLICK.CLICK

Friday, November 28, 2008

twilight






Yesterday, i wanted 2 write a post..but i was engaged with breaking dawn..cant resist...thankfully, i m done now..bcoz since i took twilight frm my bro who dont bothr reading much..^^i m addicted..i dont noe y..bt the conclusion was i m addicted..till i m done with breaking dawn..i stuck with ta books fr a bout 1 week..ta first thng in the morning n the last thing before bed at nite..well the consequences..i hv panda eyes..haha..my mum was lyk...'will u ever stop..'..i was lyk..a while..haha..-ya right-ystdy, me n my frens-21 ppl plus my bro- went 2 watch twilight..it was nice bt reading is much more fun..coz thy kinda cut short ta story in the movie..well...i sat wif my bro-tats nt ta huge thng- n wif navee hu is obsesed wif her edward n kalai wif her carlisle...haha....thy completed ta dialogues..wow....tat is smthng..despite 'kekurangan tempat duduk..'haha..I dont noe y but i reli like EDWARD CULLEN!!!! He is so nice...n felt so happy fr dem in breaking dawn whr they live 2gthr fr eternity.....anyway..looking foward fr midnite sun...nw..haha...bt those hu did not read ta books i reli thnk tat ta book is reli nice...



~Me~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, November 28, 2008

twilight






Yesterday, i wanted 2 write a post..but i was engaged with breaking dawn..cant resist...thankfully, i m done now..bcoz since i took twilight frm my bro who dont bothr reading much..^^i m addicted..i dont noe y..bt the conclusion was i m addicted..till i m done with breaking dawn..i stuck with ta books fr a bout 1 week..ta first thng in the morning n the last thing before bed at nite..well the consequences..i hv panda eyes..haha..my mum was lyk...'will u ever stop..'..i was lyk..a while..haha..-ya right-ystdy, me n my frens-21 ppl plus my bro- went 2 watch twilight..it was nice bt reading is much more fun..coz thy kinda cut short ta story in the movie..well...i sat wif my bro-tats nt ta huge thng- n wif navee hu is obsesed wif her edward n kalai wif her carlisle...haha....thy completed ta dialogues..wow....tat is smthng..despite 'kekurangan tempat duduk..'haha..I dont noe y but i reli like EDWARD CULLEN!!!! He is so nice...n felt so happy fr dem in breaking dawn whr they live 2gthr fr eternity.....anyway..looking foward fr midnite sun...nw..haha...bt those hu did not read ta books i reli thnk tat ta book is reli nice...



~Me~



No comments:

Post a Comment