CLICK.CLICK

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I OFFICIALLY SAY...I MiSs YOU! even one day ditching school make me miss you...u r much younger than i am...but...seriously....i cant wait to walk you to class tomorrow..if that is what it takes..-tell me wen i had enuf of me-thankfully my class ends at 1 pm..it will be just right...but..for now...take care okay...n i make smthng up fr you...hope you will like it...tell me okay if you dont...i will figure up smthng else..enjoy you day...miss you...-i mean it-

MiSs you lots from ta last we met...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I OFFICIALLY SAY...I MiSs YOU! even one day ditching school make me miss you...u r much younger than i am...but...seriously....i cant wait to walk you to class tomorrow..if that is what it takes..-tell me wen i had enuf of me-thankfully my class ends at 1 pm..it will be just right...but..for now...take care okay...n i make smthng up fr you...hope you will like it...tell me okay if you dont...i will figure up smthng else..enjoy you day...miss you...-i mean it-

MiSs you lots from ta last we met...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment