CLICK.CLICK

Monday, September 1, 2008

Fakeness

i hated u so much without a reason bt i can't show..instead..i need to make as if i'm so cool with it..so normal..oulwhn i 'm puttng hope whch can't be fulfilled..empty hope...beneath everythng tat seems to exist..in ths world...y fakeness always wins?i don't get it till i realise...human beings can't different shade fake n true..bt whn they realise..they don't mind it seems...its ok...non of my thts..i'm not faking a simple bit of my life...y i m still on a plank..y..any peeps out thr hu can tell me?human persumes fakeness as their route n they shall not be able to look in othrs heart n soul....i can just watch dem fly off blind off.....i dun wanna care more...forget evrythng n lead my own life.......



~FiOn~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 1, 2008

Fakeness

i hated u so much without a reason bt i can't show..instead..i need to make as if i'm so cool with it..so normal..oulwhn i 'm puttng hope whch can't be fulfilled..empty hope...beneath everythng tat seems to exist..in ths world...y fakeness always wins?i don't get it till i realise...human beings can't different shade fake n true..bt whn they realise..they don't mind it seems...its ok...non of my thts..i'm not faking a simple bit of my life...y i m still on a plank..y..any peeps out thr hu can tell me?human persumes fakeness as their route n they shall not be able to look in othrs heart n soul....i can just watch dem fly off blind off.....i dun wanna care more...forget evrythng n lead my own life.......



~FiOn~

No comments:

Post a Comment