CLICK.CLICK

Monday, September 8, 2008

frenz...

hihi...me now doin last minute work...again...so bz...i cant blief i fel so heartbroken when i luv my fren 2much...pity her too much...i wanna cry wif her...bt i cudnt..if i do..hu will be thr to s'pport her...hu will...i wanna help her bt cant....i love u...no matter wat happens...we'll be bestfrens forever...i wont leave u okay....no mattr wat....dun worry...i wont..we'll settle tis 2gthr...i'm here...fr u....sori if i cant help bt i'll try my best.....






~Me n Yi Ling~



~Our bags~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 8, 2008

frenz...

hihi...me now doin last minute work...again...so bz...i cant blief i fel so heartbroken when i luv my fren 2much...pity her too much...i wanna cry wif her...bt i cudnt..if i do..hu will be thr to s'pport her...hu will...i wanna help her bt cant....i love u...no matter wat happens...we'll be bestfrens forever...i wont leave u okay....no mattr wat....dun worry...i wont..we'll settle tis 2gthr...i'm here...fr u....sori if i cant help bt i'll try my best.....






~Me n Yi Ling~



~Our bags~




No comments:

Post a Comment