CLICK.CLICK

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Forced....

~UKM....in the morning...nice place..~


Hi...so long din post blog ody....now holz lo.....actually i got paper summr....but i dun reli care anymore...fr now...i thnk my nerves will greet me at sunday?den i will start throwing up in ta morning-including the ice lemon tea i drank at nyt, nothng else-...i noe i m growing damn fat...nid to eat to keep me awake at nyt..i will make sure i loose ta weight aftr xams...nex nex week..got acc 1,math 1, phy 1, pjk, sivik n french!!i muz be nuts..i m so gonna fail my french...wakaka...but dun care..n u noe wat...i discovered i m not only nuts but crazy.....during xams....i will talk to myself during ta papers...'umm, i dun think so........', 'yup...it is ta answer' or 'nolah!tis is crap...got aeroplanes a last tym?!!'....there...got my point?i thnk i make ta biggest noise in class....i talk to myself without me realising....my frens gonna thnk i m mad....its ok...i will cure myself soon.......fuh~now i m into sleeping moz of ta tym.....such xam depression will eat me up....such pain, anger , frustration!had nowhere to go xcept eating my heart out....i had o think...tis has been planned...i juz hav to work hard...-i lost so much marks in add math...-i studied so hard but i couldnt gt sumthng equal...but....its gud in a way...I WOULD NOT REPEAT TIS STUPID THING IN MY NEX EXAM!! ta frustration is unexplainable n unbeatable......difficult to be cured....but i m forced to xcept ta reality fact.....forced.......every success has its price...i gotta pay...with wat...wif tym,hardwork,frustration,falls n depression....i assume it gotta build up sumday.....althgh it means i gotta add eye bags n drink more tea...-i dun take coffee..-....tis am.....went 2 buy a whole truck of brooch fr teachers...-dun tell them ya..-..n keep it in a mini lovely box-for ta jamuan-now had 2 crack my head fr ert jamuan n gift fr form 5......omg.....nvm.....4get it....keke....ok...gotta go...tata....






juz from...
~Liking the bed a lot~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Forced....

~UKM....in the morning...nice place..~


Hi...so long din post blog ody....now holz lo.....actually i got paper summr....but i dun reli care anymore...fr now...i thnk my nerves will greet me at sunday?den i will start throwing up in ta morning-including the ice lemon tea i drank at nyt, nothng else-...i noe i m growing damn fat...nid to eat to keep me awake at nyt..i will make sure i loose ta weight aftr xams...nex nex week..got acc 1,math 1, phy 1, pjk, sivik n french!!i muz be nuts..i m so gonna fail my french...wakaka...but dun care..n u noe wat...i discovered i m not only nuts but crazy.....during xams....i will talk to myself during ta papers...'umm, i dun think so........', 'yup...it is ta answer' or 'nolah!tis is crap...got aeroplanes a last tym?!!'....there...got my point?i thnk i make ta biggest noise in class....i talk to myself without me realising....my frens gonna thnk i m mad....its ok...i will cure myself soon.......fuh~now i m into sleeping moz of ta tym.....such xam depression will eat me up....such pain, anger , frustration!had nowhere to go xcept eating my heart out....i had o think...tis has been planned...i juz hav to work hard...-i lost so much marks in add math...-i studied so hard but i couldnt gt sumthng equal...but....its gud in a way...I WOULD NOT REPEAT TIS STUPID THING IN MY NEX EXAM!! ta frustration is unexplainable n unbeatable......difficult to be cured....but i m forced to xcept ta reality fact.....forced.......every success has its price...i gotta pay...with wat...wif tym,hardwork,frustration,falls n depression....i assume it gotta build up sumday.....althgh it means i gotta add eye bags n drink more tea...-i dun take coffee..-....tis am.....went 2 buy a whole truck of brooch fr teachers...-dun tell them ya..-..n keep it in a mini lovely box-for ta jamuan-now had 2 crack my head fr ert jamuan n gift fr form 5......omg.....nvm.....4get it....keke....ok...gotta go...tata....






juz from...
~Liking the bed a lot~

No comments:

Post a Comment