CLICK.CLICK

Friday, October 31, 2008

ToRtUrE..

Hi...hmm..i thought i m ta only 1 tat couldnt let you go..when thrs othrs...i nid not wori tat much anymr..at leasd u've gt company...i cant find y i muz bother u though...maybe...we're frens?yup...its true...now..every1 is asleep..oni me awake...not yet sleepy..shud be studying pjk?!!(sweat..)light music on my background...wanna turn it off bt kinda lonely..i was playing my bro's guitar..on 'hero' bt my bro kept on nagging...bcoz..i din play it ta ryt way(it was obvious...hu play guitar on only a few strings with a wide range of frets....(rathr funny..)...n insisted i play Qing Tian by Jay Chou...oh dear..i did not!!)...today was a busy day..really..i was walking in ta whole sch whole day!nid to plan my ert jamuan...it gets bttr wif ta help of yi ling(hav tat patience..sze min..bought ta gifts...not 2 mention sook june...collect ta money..)it was really tough planning sumthng torture..if it dun turn well 2molo...i m so gonna......frgt it...den i hav 1 more ajk report to do..n agm stuff n ta gifts....burdening.....bt no choice.....hav 2 go on.....2molo gt ta majlis...hav 2 bsy again...Let me wish Loh Ling...HaPpY BuFdAy!! MaY Ur DrEaMs CoMe TrUe........


~I HaVe To Go On..~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, October 31, 2008

ToRtUrE..

Hi...hmm..i thought i m ta only 1 tat couldnt let you go..when thrs othrs...i nid not wori tat much anymr..at leasd u've gt company...i cant find y i muz bother u though...maybe...we're frens?yup...its true...now..every1 is asleep..oni me awake...not yet sleepy..shud be studying pjk?!!(sweat..)light music on my background...wanna turn it off bt kinda lonely..i was playing my bro's guitar..on 'hero' bt my bro kept on nagging...bcoz..i din play it ta ryt way(it was obvious...hu play guitar on only a few strings with a wide range of frets....(rathr funny..)...n insisted i play Qing Tian by Jay Chou...oh dear..i did not!!)...today was a busy day..really..i was walking in ta whole sch whole day!nid to plan my ert jamuan...it gets bttr wif ta help of yi ling(hav tat patience..sze min..bought ta gifts...not 2 mention sook june...collect ta money..)it was really tough planning sumthng torture..if it dun turn well 2molo...i m so gonna......frgt it...den i hav 1 more ajk report to do..n agm stuff n ta gifts....burdening.....bt no choice.....hav 2 go on.....2molo gt ta majlis...hav 2 bsy again...Let me wish Loh Ling...HaPpY BuFdAy!! MaY Ur DrEaMs CoMe TrUe........


~I HaVe To Go On..~

No comments:

Post a Comment