CLICK.CLICK

Sunday, April 26, 2009

broken

Finally it happened.....if i did not decide to come to st.john area sports day....i wud be ta fool....being lied frm you.....u lied to me...u lied..i hope u dun come to see my blog here....it will look as if i m ta one at fault..i dun wan to say much...my heart is broken...at tat very moment....i reli regret ..i hate myself...i regret fr lying to myself tat u loved me..tat u used to love me......i was wrong...now it seemed to me.. i was ta one loving you alone..caring of you....u dun bother at all.....sori every1 fr lying urself n myself...sori fr those questions tat pierced my heart left unanswered...j'espere vous etes content....maybe 1 day u will realise...but...thn it doesnt matter to me anymore.....

broken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, April 26, 2009

broken

Finally it happened.....if i did not decide to come to st.john area sports day....i wud be ta fool....being lied frm you.....u lied to me...u lied..i hope u dun come to see my blog here....it will look as if i m ta one at fault..i dun wan to say much...my heart is broken...at tat very moment....i reli regret ..i hate myself...i regret fr lying to myself tat u loved me..tat u used to love me......i was wrong...now it seemed to me.. i was ta one loving you alone..caring of you....u dun bother at all.....sori every1 fr lying urself n myself...sori fr those questions tat pierced my heart left unanswered...j'espere vous etes content....maybe 1 day u will realise...but...thn it doesnt matter to me anymore.....

broken

No comments:

Post a Comment