CLICK.CLICK

Monday, July 13, 2009

on weekends, at nite...i did not know i was goin out for quite a long time..so after my parents nudge me a while...i went out quickly, not knowing what to wear..and i meant it. so i just grab some old clothes and put on..actually, an old cargo pants and a faded brunette tank top which really dont fit me well.but at that moment i was like who cares anyway, i m not going to see anyone i noe at night out.so i just strolled like a kid in ta mall and as i was about to get back..gudness..my mum met her old friend and i was super shocked and obviously..so embarassed.at that time..i was about to shove myself to the nearby giant box but obviously i did not because all ta excess cost will have to be beared by my mum which obviously gonna ground me for a month or so..so ta lesson is...never assume wat u r gonna wear aldo its near n for a short while....


~faded~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 13, 2009

on weekends, at nite...i did not know i was goin out for quite a long time..so after my parents nudge me a while...i went out quickly, not knowing what to wear..and i meant it. so i just grab some old clothes and put on..actually, an old cargo pants and a faded brunette tank top which really dont fit me well.but at that moment i was like who cares anyway, i m not going to see anyone i noe at night out.so i just strolled like a kid in ta mall and as i was about to get back..gudness..my mum met her old friend and i was super shocked and obviously..so embarassed.at that time..i was about to shove myself to the nearby giant box but obviously i did not because all ta excess cost will have to be beared by my mum which obviously gonna ground me for a month or so..so ta lesson is...never assume wat u r gonna wear aldo its near n for a short while....


~faded~

No comments:

Post a Comment