CLICK.CLICK

Thursday, July 16, 2009

yes or no?yes or no?YES OR NO? tell me la...better den u leave me hanging...you wanna play, i oso wanna join in...but i seriously dunno how to play...anyway..seriously...if u dun wanna play...den give up ok?because i dunno how to give you up...its better u r ta one giving me up...now..i really dunno wat i want...if you read tis post.....Please tell me...as soon as u read tis....msg me or smthng...tell me want you want instead...i dunno how will i decide...but please do...tell me..if not...i assume....i m ta one letting you go..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, July 16, 2009

yes or no?yes or no?YES OR NO? tell me la...better den u leave me hanging...you wanna play, i oso wanna join in...but i seriously dunno how to play...anyway..seriously...if u dun wanna play...den give up ok?because i dunno how to give you up...its better u r ta one giving me up...now..i really dunno wat i want...if you read tis post.....Please tell me...as soon as u read tis....msg me or smthng...tell me want you want instead...i dunno how will i decide...but please do...tell me..if not...i assume....i m ta one letting you go..

No comments:

Post a Comment