CLICK.CLICK

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yeah its me again..well it wud be nut if its not me isnt it..yeah..gud news..my nails grown long already but sad..sch is gonna reopen n i gotta cut them off....but at least not now(well i admit i have scratched my piano keys..i din mean it!n my calculator and my brother...i din mean it too!) yeah..i m over it...haha..okok.... you have a lot of other friends out there...its a world for u to discover..(break my words bout wat i told ya ystdy..but only a little..^^)its oky..i understand..i m still here fr you ...see ya if theres tomorrow...


oh dear...a week hols and i m lazy like a pig...gosh...i gotta catch up wif studies soon..hahahha

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yeah its me again..well it wud be nut if its not me isnt it..yeah..gud news..my nails grown long already but sad..sch is gonna reopen n i gotta cut them off....but at least not now(well i admit i have scratched my piano keys..i din mean it!n my calculator and my brother...i din mean it too!) yeah..i m over it...haha..okok.... you have a lot of other friends out there...its a world for u to discover..(break my words bout wat i told ya ystdy..but only a little..^^)its oky..i understand..i m still here fr you ...see ya if theres tomorrow...


oh dear...a week hols and i m lazy like a pig...gosh...i gotta catch up wif studies soon..hahahha

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment