CLICK.CLICK

Monday, December 1, 2008

miserable

today is a really miserable day, well i never thought it would be in this hols..but out of no where there are emptiness challenging my sanity..how m i suppose 2 deal with that?for no reason..i felt alone...for no reason..i felt empty..why?felt somethng is missing right there in the core of my soul..now its just the matter of time before it tears my soul apart..then..?i shud kneel down a pick up the pieces?then what should i do with it?i am weird..out of no where...i felt miserable for everybit of my life.....now i can only hope things will work out for me...or else...


~Out of no where~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, December 1, 2008

miserable

today is a really miserable day, well i never thought it would be in this hols..but out of no where there are emptiness challenging my sanity..how m i suppose 2 deal with that?for no reason..i felt alone...for no reason..i felt empty..why?felt somethng is missing right there in the core of my soul..now its just the matter of time before it tears my soul apart..then..?i shud kneel down a pick up the pieces?then what should i do with it?i am weird..out of no where...i felt miserable for everybit of my life.....now i can only hope things will work out for me...or else...


~Out of no where~

No comments:

Post a Comment