CLICK.CLICK

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

..play

i went to metro poin go see bosco wong...yestdy...took lots pic...bt lazy upload...ltr ni...haha...gt hs autograph n shook his hand....lalala....haha...hmm...nowadays i felt funny in me...cant accept the fact...i miss you..i noe u were just plying with me bt..sori fr falling into ur trap..okay..even i felt more sorry for myself fr doing ths....very sorry...u dun hv 2 continue ths game of urs...no point k...stop it...i m afraid i cant stop myself....pls....understand my feelings..i hope...

~hopefull~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

..play

i went to metro poin go see bosco wong...yestdy...took lots pic...bt lazy upload...ltr ni...haha...gt hs autograph n shook his hand....lalala....haha...hmm...nowadays i felt funny in me...cant accept the fact...i miss you..i noe u were just plying with me bt..sori fr falling into ur trap..okay..even i felt more sorry for myself fr doing ths....very sorry...u dun hv 2 continue ths game of urs...no point k...stop it...i m afraid i cant stop myself....pls....understand my feelings..i hope...

~hopefull~

No comments:

Post a Comment