CLICK.CLICK

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

attached..

Aujordhui,je suis triste..tres triste..je comprende ma je ne veux pas...nvm get on wif myself..2day...i made ta right decision to let u go at first...tears fr now n ta rest of ta night will be worth it...i reli wanna forget u..i couldnt pay ta price...of not to...thnx fr helping me though u might not realise bcoz fr u....i m like a....hmm...homosapien..fine..wat a fancy word...2night i sleep with no more hopes attached on you..to me to be awaken at 2morrow morning...wen ta dawn comes...i hope i forget u as how i left the tears behind.....nothng else...but me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

attached..

Aujordhui,je suis triste..tres triste..je comprende ma je ne veux pas...nvm get on wif myself..2day...i made ta right decision to let u go at first...tears fr now n ta rest of ta night will be worth it...i reli wanna forget u..i couldnt pay ta price...of not to...thnx fr helping me though u might not realise bcoz fr u....i m like a....hmm...homosapien..fine..wat a fancy word...2night i sleep with no more hopes attached on you..to me to be awaken at 2morrow morning...wen ta dawn comes...i hope i forget u as how i left the tears behind.....nothng else...but me...

No comments:

Post a Comment