CLICK.CLICK

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slip

SORRY everyone in my life!very sorry and its sincerely from my heart! really sorry...nowadays i realise..i m such a pain..recently, my heart really smoldered..my sense of thought slowly disappear..i cannot control it..it slipped out of my hand..my relationships slip out of my heart..sorry to those whom i had hurt..these days my feels were fading..i kept on telling myself tat i cannot let ta feel out or i wud be a stone in a weeks time..cannot...i m trying hard to put some thoughts in me..sorry guys...sorry yiling, sorry navee, sorry may yie in any way i offended u guys if i ever do.....sorry others whom had felt tis 'trying'..haih...incase if u all had felt me slipping out..please do me a favour of telling me...thanks..


~Slip~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slip

SORRY everyone in my life!very sorry and its sincerely from my heart! really sorry...nowadays i realise..i m such a pain..recently, my heart really smoldered..my sense of thought slowly disappear..i cannot control it..it slipped out of my hand..my relationships slip out of my heart..sorry to those whom i had hurt..these days my feels were fading..i kept on telling myself tat i cannot let ta feel out or i wud be a stone in a weeks time..cannot...i m trying hard to put some thoughts in me..sorry guys...sorry yiling, sorry navee, sorry may yie in any way i offended u guys if i ever do.....sorry others whom had felt tis 'trying'..haih...incase if u all had felt me slipping out..please do me a favour of telling me...thanks..


~Slip~

No comments:

Post a Comment